Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angus T. Jones Fired? Written Off the Next Two Episodes

Angus T. Jones has told his Christian fans to stop watching "Two and a Half Men". And now it looks like Angus is being written off the next two episodes.

The Hollywood Reporter said that Angus will not be appearing in the next two episodes. They are not entirely sure if it's because of his comments or because he just wasn't in the script. This could be the beginning of the end for Jones' Hollywood career especially after his comments have hit the national level.

'Two and a Half Men' Star Angus T. Jones said in an interview that his show is "filth" and should no be watched. Jones came out against his show in interview with a Christian church about his faith.
Here is what Jones said in the video:

"Two and a Half Men- if you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching [it]…I'm on Two and a Half Men; I don't want to be on it. Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth."
"Please- it's, you know, people say it's just 'entertainment.' The fact that it's entertainment- do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you'll have a decision to make…it's bad news."

"If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't," he continued. "I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the Bible says and being on that television show."

CBS and Warner Bros. Television has yet to respond to Angus's comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you concur?